I could write a book full of my complaints and frustrations with the day, but that would take too much time and I need to get to bed in the next twenty minutes. Instead I choose to be thankful for:
- sore calluses because today was deadlift day
- 6 single reps of 200 pounds!
- green veggies in a cup
- a decent sleep last night after staying up “late” for yoga
- coming home to a clean kitchen (thanks Abby!)
- sharing brownies
- a winter coat to keep me warm while watching baseball in the cold
- a game won
- anticipating snuggling warm magic bags when I go to bed
- as crazy as tomorrow might be, I am thankful for my work Saturdays
- I’ll be even more thankful at 2:00 PM tomorrow!