- I have been trying some new teas lately. Generally, I love my Earl Grey and am reluctant to deviate from my favourite, but I’ve been drinking a fair bit of green tea for the past couple of months. I never thought I cared much for green tea. Maybe it was the brands I’ve tried before or just my preference for Earl that kept me from truly enjoying green tea, but I have now discovered that I kind of like it.
- My favourite is Stash’s Earl Grey or their Double Bergamot Earl Grey. Right now I am enjoying a mug of Stash Organic Earl Grey Black & Green tea with a bit of milk and stevia.
- I alternate between bagged tea and loose tea, depending on my mood and level of laziness. Loose leaf tea really doesn’t require a whole lot of effort, but sometimes I just want to be able to toss in a tea bag and go.
- I picked up a couple of new loose teas a few days ago. Both are a rooibos tea, which is a type of tea that I had not really tried before.
- The first new tea was called Blueberry Bliss. First of all, the smell of it is absolutely divine! Secondly, it tastes even better than it smells!
- The other new tea was called White Chocolate Peppermint, and I was a little hesitant about this tea. I bought it because it was half-price, as it is a seasonal tea and about to go out of stock. The smell is difficult to put into words, and I can’t decide whether or not I actually like the smell. I want to say yes, but I think my answer should really be no. It just isn’t as instantly lovely a smell as the blueberry tea, but I steeped a pot of it this afternoon for my daughter and I. We both loved it! Now I am disappointed that I only bought a small amount.
- I can go days without drinking tea, but today I have had three cups!
- There is a mug for sale at Chapters that I wish I had. It says something like this, “there is no mug of tea or book big enough for me”. Absolutely perfect!