- Tennis elbow-that’s what I am currently suffering through. Yesterday wasn’t too bad, but my elbows were definitely more sore today. I think they are getting better, though not quite fast enough.
- We keep the thermostat low in the evenings, which means the house is super chilly when I am getting ready for work at 4:00 in the morning. I get dressed, make my breakfast and then put my coat and gloves on to eat while checking email and news. I’m sure it is a comical sight, but I certainly feel warmer with my coat on.
- On the topic of cold…brrr! It was about -16 Celsius outside when I left for work this morning. It takes me less than 5 minutes to drive to work, and my gloved hands were frozen by the time I arrived.
- It has been a busy day, and I am glad to finally be enjoying some down time. By this time of day on a Saturday, my eyelids are heavy and my brain is well on its’ way to becoming mush. I am looking forward to three extra hours of sleep tonight.
- I am hoping we can get a Christmas tree tomorrow.
- I had thought I might have more interesting thoughts to blog, but my husband put on a Japanese martial arts movie. As cheesy as it is, my eyes keep drifting over to the television screen. I have to admit that this movie is better than I thought it would be.